Abby and the Arts
Birthday Festival and Art Contest
Inspire a lasting love of the arts in Atlantic City!
Accepting submissions through
Monday January 9, 2017
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED:
Sunday, January 15, 2017, 1:00pm
In each of the following three categories, we will be awarding cash prizes for first and second place:
Please read the rules and complete the required application and submit your artwork by Monday, January 9, 2017, 3:00pm
- Open to Atlantic City school students, grades 6th through 12th
- ARTWORK MUST BE INSPIRED BY THE ABSECON LIGHTHOUSE, NEW JERSEY’S TALLEST, RIGHT HERE IN ATLANTIC CITY!
- Only 1 submission per student allowed
- All submissions will be on display at the Lighthouse from Saturday January 16th through February 1, 2016
- Winners will be selected by a panel of local artists and arts administrators and will be announced at Absecon Lighthouse on Saturday January 16, 2016 at 1:00pm
Funding has been provided in part by the NJ State Council on the Arts/ Department of State, a partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts through a grant administered by the
Atlantic County Office of Cultural & Heritage Affairs.
Click here to print details and application.